An updated on our workshop on the Atmospheric Circulation in a Changing Climate, 22-25 October 2019, Madrid, a joint DynVarMIP, SPARC DynVar, and SNAP meeting, hosted by Universidad Complutense Madrid, Instituto de Geociencias.
Check out our line up of invited speakers!
- Rolando Garcia NCAR, USA (Keynote talk on the history of stratospheric research modeling!)
- Blanca Ayarzaguena Porras UCM, Spain,
- Elisabeth Blanc, CEA, France,
- Paulo Ceppi Imperial College London, UK,
- Peter Hitchcock Cornell, USA,
- Martin Jucker UNSW, Australia,
- Sarah Kang UNIST, Korea,
- Andrea Lang SUNY Albany, USA
- Michael Sigmond CCCma, Canada
- A mechanistic understanding of atmospheric circulation trends
- The role of atmospheric dynamics in climate model biases
- Atmospheric heat and momentum budgets in a changing climate
- Stratosphere-troposphere coupling and tropospheric predictability
A substantial amount of travel support is available for Early Career Scientists and participants from underrepresented nations!
Abstract + Travel Support Deadline: 30 June 2019